AISZ has a rolling admission policy for the current school year - which means that students can be admitted throughout the year for Pre-Kindergarten to Grade 10, assuming availability in these classes. In Grades 11 and 12, we encourage families to contact the Admissions office as soon as they consider applying to AISZ to have a discussion about potential enrolment.
Because we have limited capacity for each grade level, the school will select students best-suited to maximize the AISZ experience. Enrolment to AISZ is not possible during the months of May and June for the current school year.
For the 2022-23 school year, an application can be submitted at any point in time. We encourage families to do so at their earliest convenience due to limited capacity for each grade level. All complete applications will be reviewed on an individual basis. The Admissions office strives to complete the application process and notify families of next steps within ten business days of the application completion date. Please note that the time span for application review during school holidays might take up to four weeks.
Current enrollment for the 2022-23 school year by section:
- Lower School
- Pre Kindergarten - Grade 5 - available seats.
- Middle School
- Grades 6-8 – available seats.
- High School – Enrolment is particularly competitive and seats are in high demand. We are encouraging entry into middle school grades as an advantage.
- Grade 9 is at full capacity. If accepted, students will be placed on a waiting list.
- Grade 10 - available seats.
- Grades 11-12 – available seats, please contact the Admissions office as soon as possible if you are considering enrolment in these grades for the 2022-23 school year.
If an applicant is accepted but no seats are available in the appropriate class, they will be placed on a waiting list and families will be asked to confirm the placement on the waiting list. If a seat becomes available in the appropriate class, the place may be offered to a student on the waiting list. Acceptance on the waiting list is for one academic year and may require further documentation before admittance into subsequent school years. We will contact families towards the end of the academic year to confirm their status.
Important note for families relocating to Zagreb: Families should not disenroll their child/ren from their current school until they have been accepted at AISZ. Completing an application does not guarantee admission.