There is a wide range of after school activities for students to develop life-long skills, improve self-esteem and help students explore their talents and interests.
Activities offered at AISZ are structured, challenging and tailored to individual needs, skills and development. Activities for lower school students are provided by staff and outside organizations.
We encourage students to join in and make the most of our after-school activity program.
Please see the guidelines for participants in ASA:
- The student should always attend the activity for which he/she is signed-up, unless sick or absent.
- Students may not switch activities once the activity session has begun.
- Each activity has a maximum and minimum number of participants based on safety, supervision and the type of activity.
- If there is a greater interest in a particular activity, the activity may be split into 2 groups, or an assistant may be added, if possible.
- A fee of 50 Kuna for materials will be charged for certain activities, (cooking club, arts & crafts and rug hook weaving).
- The student should arrive to the activity on time (15:10).
- A parent or guardian must collect the student promptly at 16:00 if they do not ride IBUS. There is no supervision of students after an activity.
- If your child has a change in after school transportation, please include in your communication who it is and why they will not be on the bus.
- Activities Coordinator sends information about the student not being able to attend to the teacher(s) involved, principals and coordinator of bus transportation.
- If your child needs IBUS services for the duration of the after-school activities program, please contact them directly and make sure they know the appropriate days of the activity (ies).