AISZ is an International Baccalaureate World School offering the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP).
Students follow a recommended program established by the IB organization, based in Geneva, which has earned a worldwide reputation for rigorous and consistent educational assessment.
Comprehensive exams are required for the completion of the IBDP and are scored externally by the IB organization.
The IB Diploma is recognized by universities all over the world.
More information about the International Baccalaureate Organization.
AISZ graduates are students who strive to:
- demonstrate curiosity, value knowledge and seek continued intellectual growth.
- make use of an inclusive, rigorous, balanced and varied education to be successful in a changing world.
- demonstrate respect for themselves and others, and their environment and work cooperatively to solve problems and achieve common goals.
- value their community and their culture(s), appreciate differences in people throughout the world and make a positive contribution to society.
- understand the importance of intellectual, physical, emotional, and social balance.
- have a positive self-image and high self-esteem enabling them to make appropriate and healthy choices.
- think critically, make reasoned ethical decisions and express themselves creatively.
- recognize and expand their unique individual learning styles and develop ways to apply them effectively.
- act with integrity and honesty and with a strong sense of fairness, taking responsibility for their own actions and the consequences that accompany them.communicate ideas, needs and information confidently, appropriately and effectively in a variety of modes.