At the October 19th 2017 AISZ Board meeting it was agreed that the format of the Board meetings would change. From the upcoming November meeting, the Open Session will occur first. This will be held in the library. This session is open to all parents who are interested in attending. It is a valuable opportunity to be informed of the Board's work and the governance of the school.
After the Open Session, the Board will conduct a Working Session in the conference room where Board Members work on the long term strategic issues that are necessary for effective governance our school.
In order to access AISZ school board minutes, you are required to login.
- Roger Thyne (Chairperson) - US Ambassador appointee
- Shelley Allen - US Ambassador appointee
- Nicole Warin - US Ambassador appointee
- Ellen Fihlman - PTA Elected representative
- Seamus Hempenstall - PTA Elected representative
- John Gasparac - Board appointee
- Tomislav Matic - Board appointee
- Paul Buckley (ex-officio) - Director, AISZ