The Croatian Young Leaders Scholarship Program
The American International School in Zagreb (Aisz) is pleased to offer Scholarship Program (Croatian Young Leaders Scholarship Program) for Croatian students, the new students of any year of high school (from 9th to 12th grade).
Scholarship recipients will get a discount of 90% on the amount of tuition for up to four years to mature in Aisz. Candidates must be citizens of the Croatian who meet the academic criteria and the criteria in terms of leadership, personal, artistic, sporting or social engagement.
The scholarship program offers exceptional Croatian students the opportunity for a first-rate international secondary education. Fellows from previous years have gained the International Baccalaureate (International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme) and entered the study at top universities in Europe and the United States.
Američka međunarodna škola u Zagrebu (AISZ) sa zadovoljstvom nudi Program stipendiranja (Croatian Young Leaders Scholarship Program) namijenjen hrvatskim učenicima, novim polaznicima bilo kojega razreda srednje škole (od 9. do 12. razreda).
Dobitnici stipendija dobivaju popust od 90% na iznos školarine za najviše četiri godine sve do mature u AISZ-u. Kandidati moraju biti državljani Republike Hrvatske koji zadovoljavaju akademske kriterije te kriterije u pogledu vodstva, osobnog, umjetničkog, sportskog ili društvenog angažmana.
Program stipendiranja izuzetnim hrvatskim učenicima nudi priliku za prvorazredno međunarodno srednjoškolsko obrazovanje. Stipendisti iz prethodnih godina stekli su međunarodnu maturu (International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme) i upisali su studije na vrhunskim sveučilištima u Europi i SAD-u.
Kako se prijaviti
Rok prijave za iduću školsku godinu je prvi ponedjeljak u travnju.
American International School of Zagreb,
Voćarska 106, 10000 Zagreb
T. 01 79 99 300
- To provide talented and motivated Croatian students with an opportunity to study within an American international educational environment.
- To develop leadership capacity with a global perspective.
- To foster socioeconomic diversity and academic excellence in the high school.
- To enhance AISZ’s visibility within the local community and foster relationships with Croatia’s educational network.
- Demonstrated academic excellence.
- Demonstrated leadership attributes.
- Demonstrated involvement in co-curricular activities.
- Demonstrated financial need.
- Demonstrated command of written and spoken English (as evidenced by application essay, the interview, and MAP survey scores).
- For students new to AISZ, who have completed the eighth grade or equivalent.
- For Croatian citizens only (dual nationality is acceptable).
Scholarship selection criteria
- Application Form with essay (including student conduct section completed by principal).
- Transcripts from the past two years.
- AISZ assessments of aptitude and academic English proficiency.
- Impromptu writing sample.
- Appropriate financial documents demonstrating financial need (the Financial Assistance form).
- Teacher recommendations addressing commitment to learning, social-emotional capability, and commitment to community.
- Number of students currently enrolled in a specific grade level at AISZ.
- Financial award up to 90% of tuition and capital fee costs.
- Award is renewable up to four years, based on academic performance of a minimum of 3.0 GPA or an earned grade of ‘B’ in every subject, as well as maintaining high standards of behavior and involvement in service learning and activities offered at AISZ.
- Up to four scholarships may be granted each year.